Mané: I was a fire and also flame for Bayern Munich

Mané came to Munich on Tuesday for the mandatory medical check, after which he was intended to sign the three-year agreement. As the Bayern Munich reported last Friday, Mané's modification is only a matter of kind.

When a gamer, like Mané is on the market, interested events are stone's throw, however the 30-year-old chose Bayern early on exactly how he told Bild. When my expert told me regarding Bayern Munich's interest for the very first time, I was a fire as well as fire. For me, the sensation was right for me when Bavaria introduced me to the strategy with me Others. For me it was the right club at the appropriate time.

WE

For me it was the right club at the right time.

Sadio Mané

However, Mané is aware that he will certainly quickly belong to a really competitive team. The attacker did not desire to get included in such speculations whether that is sufficient for victory in the Champions League. Yet he assured: We will certainly give everything to move right into the last.

At Bayern, there is a whole lot from the transfer successful stroke, as sports supervisor Hasan Salihamidzic exposes: In any kind of instance, we are all delighted, we are all pleased that we can bring such a big player to Munich. The highlight of his profession, in a leading age, is in leading shape as well as he has the greed according to Titeln-DA he is precisely at the right club.

Comments