FC Bayern: Ridle Baku expresses itself to interest

Ridle Baku is the continuous burner of VfL Wolfsburg. In all mandatory games of the wolves, the national player was in the square, usually even over 90 minutes. The 23-year-old has taken a tremendous development, which has not remained hidden from other clubs. Among other things, FC Bayern should have signaled interest in the outer player.

Already 2020 Ridle Baku was at the Munich on the note. Baku, at that time still in the services of the FSV Mainz 05, but decided for a change to the VfL Wolfsburg. Also, because the German record champion allegedly decided against the fourfold national players and instead committed Bouna Sarr, who has now turned out to be a transfer flop.

"That's speculation. That's why I can not really comment. What I can say: I decided early and out of conviction for Wolfsburg," said Baku in an interview with the Internet portal "transfermarkt.de".

But the 23-year-old also admitted that other clubs have asked before it moved to the Autostadt. "There were a few other clubs, which I do not want to call now, but it did not make sense for me in the found constellation, but to attack something of it. For me, it was relatively quick that I go to Wolfsburg. "

Finally, rumors have come up with an interest of Bayern to Ridle Baku again. As "Calciomercato.com" reported, the national player is the first choice at the Munich.

FC Bayern: Baku tied in the long term at VfL Wolfsburg

"I think other clubs have noticed that I took a decent development in Wolfsburg. But now that would be reflected on the wrong step. I have a task in Wolfsburg a task that I have to focus," said Baku "Transfer market said ".

After all, the native Mainz stands until 2025 in the wolves under contract. A security that Baku stays in Wolfsburg for so long, this is not.

Look How Good Ridle Baku Has Become in 2020/21..

"You have to stay realistic. I realize that the step after Wolfsburg was the right one for me and feel very well here. I respect my long-term contract and I'm 100 percent focused on the VfL Wolfsburg. But I am too Extremely ambitious and someday wants to have the opportunity to work to play with an international top team. I do not make a secret. "

Comments