This is the official name of Fast & Furious 10

It seems that the series of fast and furious will have no end. Unexpectedly, today the name and official logo have revealed that will have the next tape in this universe.

Through his official account on Instagram, Vin Diesel, who plays Toretto in these films, has revealed that The next chapter in the series bears the name of fast x . Together with this, the official logo has been shared of the tape, which has an X, very to the X-Men, in the background.

Previously, this was what Diesel commented on this tape, and what fans can expect from her:

"Good morning, planet... I know I have not published in a minute, when people in the world suffer, I tend to withdraw from the superficial acts of social networks. However, I know there are many of you who really carefully, I hope to know about me and know where my mood is. I approach the end of the first saga... which is Fast. It is very intense, although God has brought such an incredible talent to help me complete this mythology, I can not help remembering... all of you have been part of this trip. "

Outside the participation of Jason Momoa such as Villain, and Brie Larson as a new character, Currently there is not much information about this tape . However, considering the popularity of the series, it is very likely that next year fast X.

Therefore, we remind you that fast & furious: Crossroads will disappear from digital stores in just a few days.

Editor's note:

Fast & Furious 10: Release date, cast, story and everything you need to know

The FAST series is at all that it gives. Although it is mentioned that the next movie will return to its beginnings, it is very likely that this is not the case, and the adventures continue to advance and advancing until the last track runs on Mars.

VIN: VIN DIESEL

Comments