Rapid shooting star Zimmermann: I want to start next season

Bernhard Zimmermann is one of the big shooting stars of the current rapid season. In the coming season, the 20-year-old wants to finally explode: "My greed is getting bigger."

It was only late in the season that Bernhard Zimmermann slipped into the SK Rapid combat team. And immediately demonstrated its quality: Zimmermann scored four goals in eight games in the championship round - one goal every 156 minutes. The same number of hits as in the 2nd league for the second team - with only half as many missions.

That makes you want more, as the striker of the Krone reveals. "My greed after hits is getting bigger. But I don't put pressure on myself, trust my strengths," said Zimmermann.

Articles and videos on the topic

  • Top sport live on dazn. Register now! Can be canceled at any time.

Matt Zimmerman 2022 Rising Stars Freestyle

In the next season he wants to be rated as a full -fledged member of the squad: “Spring was familiar with the spring and is a bonus as it works. From next season I am no longer the boy who has debuted. Then I want to start with many goals. "

Comments